Mr. Chow's was born out of the need for healthy, hygienic, upscale and sensibly priced Chinese meal delivered at your doorstep. We have now successfully integrated our vision into three stores (Bandra, Prabhadevi and Cloaba) which are already in operation for more than six years and three more are in the design stages.
Some keystones in Mr. Chow's make up:
- Only the best and wholesome ingredients are used in our cooking process.
- 100 % pure Sunflower Oil is used which is number two in health ratings after Olive Oil.
- 100% no MSG upon request
- First combo meal designed for singles or office going professional
- All water used comes from Reverse Osmosis filters
- All vegetables washed in Potassium Permanganate upon arrival
- Minimum freezing capacity in every kitchen to ensure fresh daily purchase of ingredients
- All packaging material reusable and microwave safe
- International standard certified chemicals used to clean surfaces and equipment
Mr. Chow's is the brainchild of three partner's Mr. Ashit Patel, Mr. Rahul Velkar and Mr. Sandeep Talaulicar and the brand is wholly owned by Deep Sands Resorts Pvt. Ltd. Our corporate chef is Daned Yee (Kenneth) who is of Hakka Descendant.
Mr. Sandeep Talaulicar was most recently the General Manager of the Oberoi Amarvilas and Wildflower Hall. He has completed his Masters degree at Purdue university and has a 20 year career in the hospitality industry in Europe, US, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and Dominican Republic.
Mr. Velkar is part of the Pathare Prabhu clan, who are the original settlers of Mumbai. He is a landowner and a graduate of the Sophia's Hotel and Restaurant program. Mr. Velkar is a bon vivant, a food critique and has presided over the Pathare Prabhu food festival held at the President's. He writes a column for 'The Upper Crust' magazine.
Mr. Patel is a veteran entrepreneur in the Mumbai food business. Mr. Patel after completing his Masters in Business at Purdue University in the US returned to start popular Mumbai brands such as Yo China and Mr. Garcia's Famous Pizza. He also helped set up Smoking Joe's Pizza.
Kenneth is a veteran Chinese chef. He has successfully operated the kitchen at Frederick's, WIAA Club, Bombay Gym, China Town, Ginseng, President Hotel Mumbai and at Chang China in Cyprus.